Massage Therapy is wonderful adjunct to Physiotherapy treatment. This natural therapy focuses on specific pressure and manipulation of the muscular system and can be an excellent tool in both rehabilitation and relaxation.
LifeCare Cottesloe Massage therapy can benefit almost everybody.
A massage can:
- Improve blood circulation
- Clear waste products from the body
- Relieve cramps, spasms or pain
- Aid recovery from injury by stretching and lengthening muscles
- Reduce anxiety and stress
- Promote relaxation
Massage is now available Monday and Wednesday afternoon with Roxy.