Split Gluteal Bridge on the Wall:
Used as a progression from a double leg glute bridge exercise.
A nice link towards single leg activity from simple double leg exercises.
- Push elevated foot into the wall (Like a leg press)
- Push bottom foot into the floor (Standard bridge movement)
- Posterior pelvic tilt to flatten the lower back
- Drive force through both feet
- Lift the hips to feel a glute squeeze
- Lower under control and relax at the bottom
- Repeat until fatigued or reduced quality
Then complete on the other side
Progression is to a single leg glute bridge exercise