80/20 training is performing 80% of training at below threshold intensity (easy pace/intensity) and the remaining 20% at or above threshold.
Laura Carroll gives us the low down on managing shoulder pain for swimmers in the lead up to Saturday's big race.
Dry needling differs to Acupuncture, as it is a treatment technique utilized by trained physiotherapists, based on anatomy, physiology and biological concepts within the Western model of health. Dry needling involves the insertion of exactly the same thin needles as acupuncture (but different reasons, locations and techniques) and has been shown to effectively manage painful conditions including neck and back pain, osteoarthritis, headaches, carpal tunnel syndrome and plantar fasciitis.
One of our very experienced Physiotherapists Greg Diamond offers an insight into this all too common injury. Enjoy!
Resident Physiotherapist and Pilates Instructor, Kaidee Arnold celebrates her 25th Birthday this Taping Tuesday so we thought what better way to celebrate than with a Shin-Dig!! Watch as she demonstrates how to tape for Shin Splints! Enjoy the Shin-anigans!
With Wimbledon upon us, Physiotherapist and Pilates Instructor Kaidee Arnold has decided to take us through taping for lateral epicondylalgia, more commonly known as 'tennis elbow.'
A special treat for everyone today as Kaidee Arnold, our Physiotherapist and resident Pilates guru, takes us through how to do a patellofemoral medial glide.
Watch this week as our Practice Principal and Claremont Football Club Head Physiotherapist, Anthony McEvoy takes us through taping for an anterior dislocation.
Jacinta Dwyer gives us an insight into Vestibular Disorders and how Physiotherapy can play a part in their management.